Work at Toss Up
Check out job descriptions below and apply to join our awesome team as we create amazing experiences for our clients.
Event Operations Manager
We are seeking an Event Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will work with our Director of Operations to coordinate and oversee all event operations.
An Operations Manager will manage all event operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor and logistics, staffing, quality control, and safety measures for all events.
Will work with the Director of Operations to enhance operational procedures, game systems, reporting, and inventory systems.
Between organizing/loading industrial carts, driving a truck/trailer with one of our game units to an event site, leading a crew throughout load in, show call, loadout, and overseeing the success of a large-scale event; the Operations Manager will be wearing many different hats. The majority of our events require working on the weekends (Thursday through Sunday) with travel and overnight stay. All travel costs will be covered, and per diem will be provided to the Operations Manager.
- College degree required
- English speaking
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an MVR record that classifies you as insurable
- Must provide your own cell phone
- Ability to work long hours/nights/weekends as needed
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Screen
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally with employees, external vendors, company owners and contractors
- Ability to climb, kneel, run, jump, and grasp tools with both hands
- Experience with staging truss preferred
- Experience with socket wrenches, c-wrenches, and ratchet straps preferred
- Ability to drive a box truck or F250 with 24’ trailer in tow
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (temperatures may exceed 100 degrees)
- Unrestricted lifting ability (75+ lbs)
We are seeking a creative, passionate FULL-TIME Videographer to join our team at Toss Up Events in Dallas, Texas.
What will you do at Toss Up Events?
- First priority: Travel to our events around the country, capture footage, and edit short recap videos
- Second priority: Create videos that document our process and tell our brand story at events and our headquarters
- Consistently deliver high-quality work
- Drive social media video strategy for Toss Up’s LinkedIn, Instagram, and Instagram Stories
What skills will you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects), required
- Experience with shooting and/or editing with cameras
- Layout and typography
- Sound editing and color correction
- An eye for high-quality design and composition
- Energetic, optimistic, self-starter, takes direction well
- Consistently strives towards self-improvement
- Social Media or videography experience for brands is a plus
Other things you should know:
- Most of our events are on weekends, so you will be expected to work most weekends
- Our office is in Downtown Dallas at WeWork
- Work-related travel, lodging, and expenses will be covered by Toss Up Events