Work at Toss Up
Check out job descriptions below and apply to join our awesome team as we create amazing experiences for our clients.
Event Operations Manager
We are seeking an Event Operations Manager to become an integral part of our Operations Team.
The Event Ops Manager will oversee the successful execution of select client events throughout the country. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Operations to enhance our operational procedures, manage inventory systems, and develop new client game concepts. On events days, the Event Operations Manager will lead a labor crew and event staff in the setup and tear down of all activation materials as well as coordinate all logistics to ensure the best possible experience for clients and attendees.
- College degree required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel: 50%
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients, customers, labor crews and event staff
- Ability to drive a box truck or F250 with 24’ trailer in tow
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (temperatures may exceed 100 degrees)
- Unrestricted lifting ability (75+ lbs)
We are seeking a creative, passionate FULL-TIME Videographer to join our team at Toss Up Events in Dallas, Texas.
What will you do at Toss Up Events?
- First priority: Travel to our events around the country, capture footage, and edit short recap videos
- Second priority: Create videos that document our process and tell our brand story at events and our headquarters
- Consistently deliver high-quality work
- Drive social media video strategy for Toss Up’s LinkedIn, Instagram, and Instagram Stories
What skills will you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects), required
- Experience with shooting and/or editing with cameras
- Layout and typography
- Sound editing and color correction
- An eye for high-quality design and composition
- Energetic, optimistic, self-starter, takes direction well
- Consistently strives towards self-improvement
- Social Media or videography experience for brands is a plus
Other things you should know:
- Most of our events are on weekends, so you will be expected to work most weekends
- Our office is in Downtown Dallas at WeWork
- Work-related travel, lodging, and expenses will be covered by Toss Up Events